AAT Bioquest's reliable, high-performance products enable life science, researchers, to better understand biochemistry, immunology, cell biology, and molecular biology. Their product lines have been designed with both productivity and flexibility in mind, two qualities that are invaluable in today's fast-paced industry.
AAT Bioquest has demonstrated a consistent ability to introduce novel, high-quality reagents, and kits. Their rapidly growing catalog contains products that largely fall into one of five categories.
- Reactive fluorescent and luminescent probes, biotins, and tag enzymes for labeling small drug molecules and biopolymers, such as proteins, nucleic acids, and carbohydrates
- Fluorescent and luminescent probes for detecting proteins, nucleic acids, and live cells
- Fluorescent and luminescent probes for detecting various enzymes, in particular, hydrolytic and redox enzymes
- Reagents developed and improved for signal transduction research
- Physiological and neurological probes, such as calcium indicators and membrane potential probes
View all our products from AAT Bioquest here.